Liberal Arts majors participating in the summer Tel Akko Total Archaeology Field School Program are encouraged to apply for the Tel Akko Enrichment Fund!
- Current undergraduate or graduate student;
- Formal acceptance to the Tel Akko Penn State Archaeological Summer Field School;
- At least one declared Liberal Arts major;
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
To apply for the Tel Akko Total Archaeology scholarship, Liberal Arts majors should submit an enrichment application via the online Liberal Arts Enrichment Funds Application System. Please clearly indicate in your application materials that you are also applying for the Tel Akko Total Archaeology Scholarship in addition to the general Liberal Arts Enrichment Funds.
Summer Semester Enrichment Funds Application Deadline: May 1
Selected students will be expected to:
- Write a letter describing your experience on the dig (letter should be submitted to the instructor of the program);
- Provide links to any blog posts you may write as part of your participation in the excavation;
- Complete one of the following enrichment assignments to the Career Enrichment Network at the conclusion of the experience:
- Submit a blog post post discussing your enrichment experience;
- Submit a few photos from your enrichment experience; or
- Fill out the Career Enrichment Network student profile questionnaire.