How To Register For A Network Symplicity Account
1. Go to the Network Symplicity website.
2. Select Register on the right side of the screen.
3. Complete the Student Registration, including the Student Agreement checkbox at the bottom of the page. Once registration is complete, you will receive an e-mail message to verify that the account you provided is active.
4. Once you have verified your e-mail address, you will receive a second e-mail message containing unique login information.
5. Log in to Network Symplicity and set up your personal profile by completing the Personal Information and Academic & Employment Info within the Profile section.
6. Upload your résumé (required) and other job search documents (optional) in the Documents section.
- Liberal Arts Career Enrichment Network staff will review your résumé and either approve it or request that you make changes so it can be approved. If changes are requested or recommended, then your resume will remain in pending status until you revise it and submit an updated version for approval. Network staff members generally review résumés within 24–48 hours of submission during a regular work week. Please be aware that résumé reviews may not be completed for several days during or immediately following major career events such as Fall Career Days or the People-to-People Career Fair.
7. Once your résumé is approved, you will be able to apply to positions through the Network Symplicity system.
- Please make sure that you read the application instructions carefully for each position and ask a Network staff member if you’re unsure about how to apply. Some employers will require you to apply for positions through their organization’s web site directly. In those cases, we also require students to upload their resumes to the posting in Network Symplicity for tracking purposes.