Alumni Association Dissertation Award
The Alumni Association Dissertation Award provides funding and recognition to outstanding full-time doctoral students who have passed their comprehensive exams and have received approval of the dissertation topic, or to M.F.A. students in their final year. This award is considered to be among the most prestigious available to Penn State graduate students and recognizes outstanding achievement in scholarship and professional accomplishment.
To be considered for this award, a graduate student must meet the following criteria:
- completed all course work and language requirements;
- completed the comprehensive examination;
- received approval of the dissertation topic;
- be registered for subj. 601 or nine credits (E.Ed. or M.F.A. students);
- be within their final year of study.
|Sara Marziolo||Comparative Literature|
|Julianna Pacheco||Political Science|
|2009||Jessica Suzanne Hayes-Conroy||Women's Studies|
|Nathan Paul Devir||Comparative Literature|
|2007||Jennifer Biedendorf||Communciation Arts and Science|
|David Egan||Political Science|
|Adetty R. Pirez de Miles||Women's Studies|