Welcome to the Mentor Program
The Liberal Arts Mentor Program connects students with alumni to advance the students' professional development. Through one-on-one matches with alumni, students gain insight and advice as they consider their career options, gain essential job-finding skills, and begin establishing the all-important network of alumni and other professionals they will need as they enter the work world.
- Shelley A. ’81 ENGL, President of HR for GPS, Inc.
- Jeff K. ’08 ENGL, Production Asst., Fuse TV
- Ana A. ‘07 EA ST/JAPNS, U.S. Department of State
- Peter B. ‘80 PL SC, Sr. Washington Correspondent for Fox Business Network
- Karl F. ’96 PSY, School Psychologist, Baltimore County
- Jill S. ‘85 GER, Senior VP for Capital Group
- Stu W. ’94 SOC, General Counsel, FL Agency for Healthcare Administration